Better Than Anything Cake
Combines all things great into the PERFECT gooey dessert!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, and any ingredients it requires
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip, thawed to room temp
- 3-6 Heath Candy Bars, chopped
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake.
- Next drizzle the caramel topping evenly over the cake slowly, making sure some gets in all the holes as well.
- Spread cool whip over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle with Heath Candy bar pieces.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.
Recipe by Chef in Training at http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/06/better-than-anything-cake/